What we focus on is what we see. It is the lens through which we view our self, others, and the world. What we focus on expands to fill our entire field of vision whether negative or positive, and that focus generates the stories about us, others, and the world, that determines our experience.
We are free to choose where we focus our attention and the direction of our focus determines the energy we create and the experience we have of our self, others, and the world.
- Where are you choosing to focus your attention today?
- What kinds of experiences are arising from the focus you are choosing?
- Is your focus enhancing or diminishing your appreciation, respect, and value for the loving being you truly are beneath the self-limiting stories you sometimes tell yourself about yourself.
- What is preventing you from shifting your focus from your limitations to your qualities?
- What would change for you if you choose to consciously focus on the best aspects of yourself?